We've known each other only a few months if you use time as a measurement of knowing.
That doesn't seem to accurately describe how long we've known each other or how well we know each other.
I feel like maybe i've known you alot longer we just weren't able to communicate.
Maybe we have been communicating all these years through some unknown mean's of communication.
Maybe we've been standing there oblivous to the other's prescence all this time communicating through silence.
Well we don't have to communicate through that mean's anymore, we've found other ways to communicate.
Our relationship could be complicated to someone standing outside looking in.
We're on the inside though me and you we can see it plain as day, we love and care about each other every second every minute every day and every year.
I think why it may seem complicated to other's is because they dont have our light, rememeber our light?
I do and I know you do as well, it light's our way every single day, our path maybe dark, menacing or bright and wonderous both at times, but I'm still there holding you hand and your squeezing back in confirmation.
We have our light could you imagine how dark it would be without our light?
So we have to keep going me and you, there's still dark corner's and darkened space's of unknown expanse to explore together.
We may not know whats in them until we illuminate them,but we've got our light so let's use it.
We're still exploring still learning still moving forward in the darkness,our heart,soul and mind connected, being guided by that certain light created by us for us.
Baby, I just wanna show you what a clear view
It is from every bend in the road
As I was and really would be for you too, honey
As you would for me
Oh, I would share your load
Let me share your load
Oh, let me share, share your load
And if you feel that you can't go on
In the light you will find the road
The winds of change may blow around you
But that will always be so
When love is pain it can devour you
But you are never alone
I will share your load
I will share your load
Baby, let me, let me
In the light
Everybody needs a light
Oh baby, in the light, in the light, in the light....
I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment