Friday, July 1, 2011
Help
What do you do when you wanna help someone, do you comfort them and tell them everything is gunna be alright that seems kinda shallow, but what else can you do? Well i'll tell you what you can do you can be there for them regardless of everything be there support pillar something they can lean on even when they don't realize they're falling over you need to be there to push them back up even if they dont realize your pushing them back up. You stand strong hold them close and never let them go whatever obstacles may get in the way you overcome them because really they're supporting you, if you'll notice your also leaning at an angle to support them so if they were'nt there you would fall over as well, I'm willing to to risk falling over to be honest because i know it's worth it in the end it really is worth it. Sure you may both fall on your face but you'll be laying there together so what does it really matter? I know someone i would do anything for special isnt even the word to describe this person to me, soulmate, other half maybe these are words to describe this person but there's so much more to this person than just words i feel like i should invent a new word to describe her and how she makes me feel, I should just create a completly new word that would fit her but i dont think that's possible describing what she means to me how she makes me feel what she does for me isnt possible and i feel like maybe it isnt conveyed to her maybe that's why i want to make this new word. I know one thing I'm gunna be there for her regardless I dont care what it take's what sacrifice's i have to make what things i might gain, none of that matter's what matter's to me is that she lets me be there for her and help her when she needs it that feels wonderful better than wonderful actually i guess i might need to create a new word for it to but thats for another day and another time. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment