I try.
I try to do the best i can.
I try to make you as happy as i can.
I try to make your life happier and brighter.
I try and I will never quit trying for you.
I try even when I'm sinking and drowning i still try for you.
I am drowning, drowning in my own sorrow, in my own helplessness.
I am drowning and who's gunna save me, does anyone even care to.
Maybe they just don't know I'm drowning.
Maybe I'm not flailing about enough not making enough racket to draw their attention.
I'm still drowning though and i know no one's gunna save me.
I'm still drowning and maybe it's ok to drown.
When i drown maybe they'll realize i was sinking at a pace faster than the speed of sound.
When i drown what's gunna happen is everything gunna be alright then.
Maybe I'm just drowning to fast for anyone to realize it.
Maybe I just dont matter enough to be pulled to safety.
Right before i drown maybe that's when i'll be saved but by then it'll be to late for anyone to try and save me.
Right before the last bit of oxygen is absorbed into my bloodstream and i scream for help but no one will be able to hear by then I'll be to far gone, maybe that's when I'll be worth saving.
i love you blake.
ReplyDelete