Saturday, January 14, 2012
Hmm?
So what the hell another day another time but I'm back again. Everyone know's life change's constantly well i wish it would change in my favor, I can't ever seem to find anyone worth a fuck, honestly I wish people would just listen to me when I tell them something I'm right it may not be right for you but it's right for me , why can't people just accept that and move on, you know i sat there and listened to you when shit was bad i comforted you when you needed it, whatever because I like helping people, it's not something i do for everyone somehow that seems to get twisted, it's not my duty to help you feel better to make you happy, don't assume just because i do it i have to keep doing this stuff for you. This may sound selfish but it works just like any other input/output device, you've got to give me something for me to do that and if I'm not getting it I'm gunna stop doing that there's nothing unfair about that, I'm not gunna give my everything when I'm not getting anything in return for it and I'm not talking about material things all of that is neither here nor there, i want to feel good i want to be happy and i'm looking for someone to do that for me and if it's not here i'm gunna find it somewhere else.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment